Tuesday 2 July 2013

Trial: Feature Friday

Hey Simmers!

A new month is upon us and I want to take this as an opportunity to trial something new on the blog. The new feature will be called 'Feature Friday', which will happen every Friday in July. On each of these Fridays I will be dedicating a post to different a YouTuber. I'll be choosing who it will be each week based on my viewing of their videos, however I will make sure that I ask them first before I post about them. I want to do this to  recommend some great channel's that I've been enjoying watching and tell you why I keep watching/what made me subscribe to their channel.

If you run a YouTube channel and you are chosen, I will DM you on Twitter to tell you that you've been chosen. This will be a chance for more people to find out about your great channel :)

If this is a successful trial, then I will be using it further than just July.


No comments:

Post a Comment