Sunday 14 July 2013

The Premiere of The Real Simwives of Starlight Shores

Launching this week on YouTube, on Wednesday July 17th at 12PM ET, is the very first episode of The Real Simwives of Starlight Shores. Earlier this month I was lucky enough to be provided with early access to this episode and I was highly impressed with what I saw. The quality of this episode was actually so impressive that it led to the development of the official partnership between RSOSS and Simming Away.

Image Created Specifically for Simming Away

There has been an extensive lead up to the premiere of this series, leaving viewers highly anticipating the first episode. Before watching the episode, I'll be honest, I didn't know what to expect. However, any of the uncertainties I had have been well and truly resolved, as I was blown away by the extensive planning and detail that has gone into the series.

One of the greatest attributes for this series is the planning of the characters, each provided with an in-depth and individual backstory. The introduction of the characters has been prioritised, which I believe will lead to providing viewers with both a greater understanding and a greater connection.

So many aspects of The Sims 3, such as the world, career options, venues and general interactions are intelligently and quirkily integrated into this series. Whilst it is totally different to the regular gameplay that most simmers would normally experience, it still remains connected to the traditional game that so many of us love. It's the incorporation of these features that also make it more appealing to simmers. Simmers, this show is made for you.

I do not want to give away spoilers for the episode, as I really think that you should tune in and see what it is all about. I will honestly be surprised if it doesn't leave you eagerly awaiting episode 2, just like I am.

From the quick overview of the series you get at the beginning of episode 1, this series is set to bring drama and humour to your screens, that will bring you pure entertainment. I really do think this will be a big hit and that viewers will love it.

I would highly recommend checking out this series when it is released, and I extend a big congratulations to the amazing producer Kevin for his incredible work.

I cannot wait for this series to launch!

The Episode Schedule:

7/17 - Episode 1 - "Welcome to Starlight Shores"
7/31 - Episode 2 - "Uncharitable Attitudes"
8/7 - Episode 3 - "Time for a Getaway"
8/14 - Episode 4 - "Ultimatums & Sun-rays"
8/21 - Episode 5 - "Communication & Frustration"
8/28 - Episode 6 - "The Final Straw"
9/4 - Episode 7 (The Season Finale) - "I Do... Want Another Glass"
9/11 - Episode 8 - The Reunion
9/18 - Episode 9 - The Lost Footage Episode


No comments:

Post a Comment