Thursday 18 July 2013

RSOSS: Episode 1 - 'Welcome to Starlight Shores'

The highly anticipated first episode of The Real Simwives of Starlight Shores has now premiered on YouTube.
Image created for Simming Away

If you missed Episode 1, you can catch up here.


When I watched Episode 1, I was so impressed and knew other people would feel the same. The twitter reaction seems to reflect that too. What a moment for the wonderful producer Kevin!

There was a focus on introducing the Simwives - this led to lots of discussions over who is the viewer's favourite so far. I weighed in on the discussion too. So far my favourite is Jennifer, followed by Britney, Maria, Eva & Kyra. What are you thoughts? Who is your favourite so far? I'm sure my favourites will change after more episodes though. The discussions reflect that the introductions were a great inclusion in the episode, as it has already started to form a connection with the viewers.

In addition to introducing the Simwives, the episode had drama. This of course has left me, and I'm sure I'm not alone here, wondering how it will play out throughout the remainder of the season. The episode ends with some crucial questions between the characters that I cannot wait to find out the answers too!

Episode 2 will be available on July 31st (ET). Kevin has kept extra time between the first 2 episodes because he cares about the viewers and is really interested in your feedback, so he can make the show the best it can be. Any feedback left on this post will be passed along to him too :)

So what did you think of Episode 1? 


Don't forget you can tweet about the show using the hashtag #RSOSS

Follow @RealSimWives on Twitter for all the updates.
Subscribe to RealSimWivesHD on YouTube to never miss an episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment