Sunday 11 August 2013

Two Months

Today marks 2 months since I launched Simming Away! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone, but I just wanted to take this as an opportunity to say thank you. It's a relatively short time compared to other sites, but I've had an absolute blast so far and have had so much happen already that I can't even believe.

I love being a part of this community. It has given me the opportunity to talk to so many awesome people and to discover incredibly talented members of this community. It started off with SimMemories as my first ever Twitter follower, and from there everything has just grown and I couldn't be happier or more thankful for the support I have received.

So far over the 2 months I've been able to launch 2 great partnerships that I'm really excited about. This is of course with The Real Simwives of Starlight Shores and TS3 Cribs (article for the first episode is coming at 12AM AEST). Both of these series are awesome and I am honoured to be partnered with them. Their hosts are incredible and I am super thankful to have had the opportunity to talk to and get to know them.

In addition to the partnerships, I also became a part of the Simmers Connect Blogging Network, with 3 great people.

One of my favourite things has been Feature Friday, which has featured Weealbet, RealSimWivesHD (TheSimsBoi), XSimmerLoveX, MajikSim, JulyKapo and SparklySimmer so far. I promise that I have a line up of more amazing people coming, including the final 3 for August with assistance from Weealbet and TheSimsBoi. Working with them was great and I can't wait for everyone to see the results.

Thank you everyone for the support so far. It has been an amazing ride that I want to keep ongoing! I have a lot up my sleeve for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment