Wednesday 28 August 2013

TS3 Cribs: Episode 2 - 'Cribs in July'

On Friday the 23rd of August, the highly anticipated release of Episode 2 for TS3 Cribs arrived onYouTube!
Image Created for Simming Away

If you missed the episode, you can catch up here!


In the first episode I commented on how Majik selected two very different homes to showcase. In the second episode, he took this even further by including a houseboat. So far he has showcased 5 different homes, which is enabling him to tap into a wider array of builders from the simming community. Some of these simmers I had never heard of, so this series has been a great opportunity to discover some talent that has been hidden. I'm sure the opportunities for this will continue to roll in as the series carries on.

This is a series for the community. Each builder is being provided with a great opportunity to have their work shown off, aided by the continued use of first person view to conduct the tours. I know I'm not the only viewer who has noted the benefits of the first person view. A series that engages the audience like that is one that I want to keep watching.

Each fortnight a new episode is released, and the next episode is highly anticipated. This is really casting a spotlight across talented builders within the community and I can't wait to see which builders are picked next!

I absolutely adore the concept of this series!


Catch the next episode on September 6, 2013 at 12PM (EST)!

No comments:

Post a Comment