Friday 16 August 2013

Feature Friday: Freezer Bunny

Hey Simmers! Welcome to the seventh Feature Friday, where each week I showcase one of my favourite simmers. This week however, there is a twist! Firstly, this week I'm featuring a blogger for the first time, and this is also the first of the three weeks that Weealbet and TheSimsBoi assisted with. They nominated a group of simmers and I've made selections from there.


From pooling together our suggestions, this week's featured simmer is Freezer Bunny! Hannah is one very talented builder, who has a highly established studio on The Sims 3 site, as well as a great blog dedicated to her amazing creations.

I first found Hannah in this community through twitter, and I have since been blown away by what she has been able to create. With The Sims 4 on its way, I can't wait to see how she uses the new game for more creations.

Hannah participated in the weekly interview, this time with slightly modified questions to suit bloggers, instead of just YouTubers. Check out her answers below!

Blog Questions 
1. How long have you had your blog?  
I have had my blog since the 10th of July so it's just over a month old.
2. Out of all your blog posts, which is your favourite? 
My favourite would have to be either my blog post on Mermaid Cove or Tropical Retreat, which were the first two I wrote.
3. What (or who) inspired you to a start your blog?  
Nothing really inspired me to start a blog, I just wanted to tell people about the details and design of my lots which was difficult to do on twitter. It also provided the opportunity for me to add multiple pictures of the lots which proved to be a huge bonus!
The Sims Questions 
1. What's your favourite EP?  
In The Sims it would have to be Unleashed. With The Sims 2 it was Bon Voyage and Pets. In the Sims 3 it is between Island Paradise, University Life and Pets. I can't choose between them as they are all so good.
2. What's your favourite SP?  
In The Sims 2 it was Teen Style Stuff and Ikea Stuff due to the amazing items that came with the packs. In The Sims 3 it would have to be Diesel Stuff. I almost always end up using the clothing or items that come with that SP. 
3. What's your favourite world? 
My favourite world would have to be Sunlit Tides from The Sims 3 Store. Its gorgeous and has plenty of empty lots to build on.
4. Are you thinking about buying the Sims 4? 
I'm almost certain that I'll get it, I've got every Sims game made to date so I don't think that the Sims 4 will be an exception.
5. How long have you played The Sims? 
I have been a simmer for about 11 years. My dad introduced me to the game back then and I have been a Simmer since.

You can check out Hannah's amazing work through the following links:


Thank you for reading this week's Feature Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment