Friday 23 August 2013

Feature Friday: KatelynGames

Hey Simmers! Welcome to the eighth Feature Friday, where each week I showcase one of my favourite simmers. This is the second of the three weeks that Weealbet and TheSimsBoi assisted with. They nominated a group of simmers and I've made selections from there.



This week's featured simmer is KatelynGames! I wish I had of spoken to her earlier than what I did, as she is incredibly kind and very supportive of not only myself, but many other simmers within the community. She is a very talented builder, which is what her channel is devoted to. Her building skills are amazing. Katelyn is destined for great things with her channel.

She is also currently running auditions for her new project, TS Design Star. I'm really intrigued by this new project and I can't wait to see it.

Here's how the interview went with Katelyn!


YouTube Questions 
1. How long have you had your channel?  
I’ve had my channel since July 5th, 2013. I’ve followed simmers on my personal account for years though.
2. Out of all your videos, which is your favourite? 
Hmm, I would say my favorite video would have to be 290 Mountain Lane, I made it for a good friend of mine, and I love the house myself! I also have a video coming out soon that may be my new favorite!
3. What (or who) inspired you to a start your channel?  
Hmm, I guess I would have to say Chrill did! I love his houses, and his dedication to building. He’s the one who really inspired me to start making my own videos.
The Sims Questions 
1. What's your favourite EP?  
My favorite expansion would have to be Seasons, I think that it’s the pack that brings the most realism to the game!
2. What's your favourite SP?   
I don’t own any stuff packs, but I’m really thinking on buying the movie stuff pack. It would really help me with a video idea I have.
3. What's your favourite world? 
My favorite world would have to be Sunset Valley! I just love how it looks. I also love Monte Vista, even though I don’t have it!
4. Are you thinking about buying the Sims 4? 
I think I’ll watch a few LP’s before I buy it.  I may get it just to see if the houses look more realistic!
5. How long have you played The Sims? 
I’ve been a simmer for four years now!
You can connect with Katelyn through the following links!



Thank you for reading this week's Feature Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment