Friday 9 August 2013

Feature Friday: SparklySimmer

Hey Simmers! Welcome to the sixth Feature Friday, where each week I showcase my favourite simmers.


SparklySimmer is this week's featured YouTuber! She is an up & coming simmer who currently posts Let's Plays, Create A Sim videos and more on her channel. It has been a pleasure chatting to her so far since launching this site and she has a great presence in this community. Her channel is only a few months old, but the strong basis she has set on her channel so far suggests that she's only going to get even better and continue to do great things, so her channel is one to watch!

As per the tradition of Feature Friday, SparklySimmer completed the weekly interview:


YouTube Questions 
1. How long have you had your channel?  
Since May 20th 2013
2. Out of all your videos, which is your favourite? 
My 4th of July inspired CAS.
3. What (or who) inspired you to a start your channel?  
The Quxxn & Lifesimmer :)
The Sims Questions 
1. What's your favourite EP?  
Island Paradise
2. What's your favourite SP?  
Diesel
3. What's your favourite world? 
Lucky Palms, although I don't own it haha
4. Are you thinking about buying the Sims 4? 
Most definitely YES!! Hands down!!
5. How long have you played The Sims? 
Well I'd always play The Sims and The Sims 2 on my PS2 so for many years now :) I don't know exactly though.
If you're yet to say hello to SparklySimmer or check out her channel, you can through the following links!


Thanks for reading this week's Feature Friday! 

Note: For the next 3 Feature Fridays (the last 3 Fridays in August), I have made some changes to how a simmer is selected! For the next 3 weeks, the selections for Feature Friday have been made with the assistance of Weealbet and TheSimsBoi, who have each nominated a group of people that I have chosen from. Thanks to them for getting involved and I can't wait for you all to see who has been selected!

No comments:

Post a Comment