Thursday 13 June 2013

Your Sites, Blogs & YouTube Channels

Hey Simmers!

Do you run your own Sims related site, blog or YouTube channel? I'd love to be able to check it out. I've been reading some sites and have subscribed to some channels over the years, but I'm hoping to expand on that.

If you have a site, blog or YouTube channel you'd like me to check out - either send me the link in the comments, tweet me to @SimmingAway or send me an email. I'm also open to taking suggestions about the sites, blogs or YouTube channels that you love. I'd love to support the hard work of other Simmers out there by watching/reading their content.

There's no catch to this and I am not expecting anything in return. With Island Paradise so close, I'd love to be able to discover more, especially to find out what others think of the EP. I'm also just a few days away from my winter uni break, so I will have some more spare time.



No comments:

Post a Comment