Wednesday 12 June 2013

Australia & New Zealand Island Paradise Release Info

From my personal experience, I have sometimes found it quite confusing to keep up with the release date of The Sims games in Australia, because all of the advertised dates are generally only for the US. I'm sure I'm not alone with this, so I thought I would do some research and fill in fellow Australian citizens, as well as those in New Zealand with the following info; when it will be available, how to get it, and where to find the Limited Edition.

When It Will Be Available

Australia: June 27th 2013
New Zealand: June 28th 2013

How To Get It

Australia

In Store:
Various stores have Island Paradise advertised at the moment, including EB Games, JB Hi Fi and Target. Prices tend to vary a bit as well as the deals that run with each retailer, so it's best to shop around and find what best suits you. Personally I have purchased from each of the above retailers and have had a positive experience with each - it's really up to you which retailer you choose. If you are after the Limited Edition though, keep reading - further down in this post I reveal where you can purchase this!

Digital Download:
You can download Island Paradise through the Origin store for Australia. Similarly to some of the stores mentioned above, there are deals for downloading too. If you are wishing to download, these deals will be worth checking out for you. I've only ever purchased my games in store, so I am unable to comment from personal experience on the download experience. I have heard positive things from others though.

New Zealand

In Store:
Similarly to Australia, you can also purchase Island Paradise in store, at places such as EB Games or JB Hi Fi. I'm unaware of other retailers in NZ, so I can't suggest anymore, however I'm sure the game won't be too hard to find - unless it is sold out of course!

Digital Download:
You can also download Island Paradise through the Origin store for New Zealand. Deals are available on here too.

Where To Find The Limited Edition

It appears that for both Australia and New Zealand that the Limited Edition of Island Paradise is available through EB Games. It can also be downloaded through Origin as well.

For anyone who is new to The Sims, remember that Island Paradise requires the base game to play.

I hope that you have found the above information helpful! If you know of any information that you think should be added to this post, then please comment it below and I will add it in (and I will make sure you are named as the source if you wish).

Not long til Island Paradise now, Simmers!! 

Note: I have no connection to any stores mentioned in this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment