Wednesday 12 June 2013

The Simming Away Journey Begins

About The Admin/Creator
I'm EmJay and I've been a simmer now since the The Sims, before moving up to The Sims 2, followed by The Sims 3 which I now currently play. I started Simming Away for a university project, but also because of my love of the game. I'm also keen to connect with other Simmers, especially those in Aus!

About This Blog
I'm going to use this blog to share my simming experience, generate discussion with other simmers and bring news where I can! All in the lead up to The Sims 4. Are you excited? I'm excited!

Just a few fun facts:
Favourite Sims 3 Game: Pets and Seasons
Least Favourite: World Adventures
Sims 3 Games I own: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, University Life,  Town Life Stuff and Outdoor Living Stuff. I've also ordered Island Paradise
Favourite World: Appaloosa Plains
PC/Mac: Mac

Your Say
If you're a Simmer, feel free to fill in the above fun facts about yourself and pop it in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment