Thursday 5 September 2013

Simming Away Update

It's no secret (and it is probably obvious from my lack of tweets & posts) that I have been away from this community a lot lately. The only times I find myself checking Twitter at the moment is when someone directly contacts me on there. I'd just like to apologise for my absence and let you all know that I am still here - but just in the background! Unfortunately life outside of this community has been hectic and I just don't have the available time at this stage to work on my site or be active on Twitter.

I am missing it a lot, but I have to prioritise. I promise if you contact me, I will respond as soon as I can. For now, I'm still bringing you Feature Friday, RSOSS and TS3 Crib articles. I'm trying my best to keep to my main schedule.

I am however contemplating certain things about this site, including whether or not to continue doing Feature Friday. I am posing the questions to my readers (if I still have any left after my absence!): would you like to see Feature Friday continue?

I'm interested to hear any feedback and will really base my decision to continue or not on how the community responds.

For now, I hope to be back and joining you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment