Friday 6 September 2013

Feature Friday: SimsTabloid

Hey Simmers! Welcome to the tenth Feature Friday, where each week I showcase one of my favourite simmers.



This week it's another blogger! SimsTabloid, who is also a part of and the brains behind the Simmers Connect Blogging Network is this week's featured simmer. His site brings a range of news, opinions and interviews with various members of the community. Recently he has also recruited additional bloggers to write for his site.

In the lead up to The Sims 4 release, this is a site you need to check out, as he is committed to creating a fact file to keep the community up to date on all the news.

Here's how the interview with SimsTabloid went!

Blog Questions 
1. How long have you had your blog?  
I started my blog on the 20th June so I've had it for a few months now!
2. Out of all your blog posts, which is your favourite? 
I couldn't choose a favourite individual post! I do like my Sims 4 opinion posts that I did in August before Gamescom! But I loved doing my Simmers Summer Week where I talked to some of the biggest simmers and simmers on the rise as well as doing a few giveaways during the week too!
3. What (or who) inspired you to a start your blog?  
Hmmm, I would just have to say all of the community! They're so fun to interact with that I thought maybe starting a blog will be another way to interact with the simming world, it's also really fun to run too!
The Sims Questions 
1. What's your favourite EP?  
By far Open For Business! I loved every aspect of it and it was such a thought through expansion that offered lots of new gameplay! And plus I just love making money in different ways for my sims and the business's aspect really appealed to me. 
2. What's your favourite SP?  
I don't own many stuff packs from either The Sims 2 or 3 mainly because I am quite content with items from expansions and I don't need CAS items as much, plus I have recently found the beauty of the store (even though its quite pricey)! I did love H&M Stuff for The Sims 2, I hope we get another fashion collaboration for The Sims 4, maybe a Topman/Topshop one would be cool.
3. What's your favourite world? 
Sunset Valley! While Pleasant View and Strangetown were good they didn't match up to Sunset Valley! Sunset Valley has it all and is in general a nice place to build and tell stories, it's full with everything you need but at the same time it is an empty canvas which can be adapted to add features from expansions easily! Bridgeport would come second just because I love a good city!
4. Are you thinking about buying the Sims 4? 

YEAH! I have been waiting for an updated base game for ages now! I felt like Sims 3 lost some of the intelligence and charm that Sims 2 had! Hopefully sims are more intelligent and gameplay lasts longer in The Sims 4!
5. How long have you played The Sims? 
Hmmm, I would say a good 6 years, it's not long compared to other simmers though! I got introduced into the Sims when I was ten by my cousin who played the Sims 2! 
You can connect with SimsTabloid through the following links:


Thanks for reading this week's Feature Friday! This week's is the last one schedule for the moment, and it's up to you whether it returns! If you want to see Feature Friday continue, then send me a tweet, leave a comment or drop me an email letting me know! I'm leaving it's continuation up to the community. So if you'd like to see more Feature Fridays, vote to save it. I truly am grateful for anyone's feedback on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment